We had a nice weekend away with our friends. It was a relief to kick back and just lean into the party for a few days. They have a lovely pool overlooking a pond. It was a good way to spend a 100 degree weekend.
Back for less than 24 hours I am feelin antsy.
- I want to think of something to look forward to tonight that doesn’t involve chain smoking in a lawn chair until 1am… as if one could possibly imagine anything more glamourous.
- I want to focus at work instead of getting distracted or nodding off.
- I want to become more in tune with my spiritual practice.
- I want to reconnect with my body by exercising.
- I want to reconnect with myself.
I don’t know if I even have much more to say. I’ve got heavy eyelids for some reason.